The aims of the Nursery are:
- To provide a happy atmosphere in which children may thrive.
- To provide an environment and active learning experiences which take account of, and respond to, the children’s developmental needs and interests. “What the child can do” will be our starting point.
- To ensure the children have positive experiences of success at their own levels now, in order to give them confidence and motivation for learning in the future.
- To provide a curriculum which offers purposeful play opportunities and promotes the principles of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To create a partnership with parents and the local community that supports and enhances the development of the children.
- To encourage all children to become happy, independent, social and kind young individuals.