Our Values and Aims
At the Stamford Endowed Schools, we have a special commitment to the following six values.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Wealth of opportunities
- Enjoyment and happiness
- Well grounded individuals
- Extending our community
- Commitment of and to staff
To create a happy, exciting and supportive environment in which learning is the priority and where YOUNG PEOPLE are inspired
- to achieve their best in all aspects of School life
- to develop their intellectual curiosity
- to have a caring and respectful attitude towards each member of our diverse and welcoming community
Through their experiences at the Schools, they perceive no obstacle in life to be insurmountable and will exceed expectations in whatever they do.
STAFF feel valued and empowered and are committed to the well-being of the young people in their care.
PARENTS feel involved with the Schools and work in partnership with us.
ALUMNI feel connected to the Schools and act proudly as ambassadors for us.
Children of families from all walks of life have the opportunity to gain a place at our Schools and the SURROUNDING COMMUNITY enjoys - and benefits from - the presence, activities and facilities of the Schools.