Wellbeing Workshop for Parents
The stresses and strains of school life, school work and exams can affect your child’s behaviour, how can you best support your children?
- Want help to sensibly manage your own sense of anxiety & parental expectation?
- Keen to understand how best to support your children emotionally & psychologically?
- Manage your own stress limits
- Need a calmer, more contained environment to maximise your child’s performance?
- Looking for practical suggestions & ideas to handle school work and the exam period?
Tuesday 26th April
7.30 – 9pm
Oswald Elliott Hall, Stamford School
This evening workshop aims to offer parents a moment to pause & consider their own approach to their children's school work and the exam season.
It will also provide top tips for managing exam stress in a productive way based on the latest research and offer guidance to support adults in working collaboratively with children rather than attempting to exert absolute control.
The workshop is facilitated by Karen Dandridge, an experienced trainer/facilitator -herself a parent of two 18+ children- who recently ran a ‘Mental Health & Wellbeing’ workshop for staff at Stamford Junior School.
To book your free tickets to attend this insightful workshop please click here or call 01780 750040.