Apply for a Stamford Card
You can apply for a Stamford Card clicking on of the links below:
If you would like to apply in person please download and complete this form and return it to the address on the form.
Stamford Card Terms and Conditions
- The Stamford Card is administered by the Stamford Endowed Schools.
- All profits from the Stamford Card are used to provide means tested fee assistance for children from Stamford and the surrounding areas.
- The Stamford Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may only be used by the named cardholder. Business owners may check that the name on the Stamford Card matches the name on the payment mechanism.
- For each payment made, the Schools will issue one Stamford Card.
- The legal rights of partners are also protected.
- The Schools will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards. Stamford Cards cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- The Schools reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Stamford Card at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.