What are the benefits of becoming an Art Scholar?
At Stamford Endowed Schools, all Scholars can look forward to participating in the Scholars Programme, will be recognised as a Scholar and have his/her name included on the Scholars List. Art Scholars will specifically benefit from;
- mentoring by the Head of Art and ongoing guidance and technical support
- specialist guidance and advice on artistic and creative development, including specialist art courses where appropriate
- advice on and encouragement to enter local and national art competitions when the opportunities arise
- support in the development of portfolios for entry to Higher Education and Further Education Art Courses
- extended access to the Art facilities at Stamford Endowed Schools
- extra opportunities to attend art exhibitions
How do I apply?
Once your child is registered for entry to the Stamford Endowed Schools, you should complete the Art Scholarship Application, available from the Schools’ Admissions Office. This should be returned, along with any additional information requested, before the deadline for application.
We welcome any questions so please don’t hesitate to contact our admissions office.
- 01780 750311