Sport is a significant and important aspect of life at Stamford School. Through the curriculum, extra curricular clubs, the house system and representative sport, we aim to foster and promote healthy attitudes to physical activity throughout a student’s school career and, more importantly, for life.
Stamford School enjoys an enviable sporting tradition and reputation, and, through the excellence of the facilities and the teaching and coaching, the students are provided with a wide range of opportunities to compete and participate in an impressive variety of activities.
SES Sports Philosophy
Sport for all! Through the medium of sport expose SES students of all abilities to the benefits of a life-long affiliation to physicality. Their SES sporting journey will be characterised by:
‘Stamfordian Sporting Values’
- Enjoyment through growth, challenge & reward
- Resilience by living moments of success & failure
- Competition characterised by Co-operation & independence
- Belonging to Stamford in participation & representation
- Physicality that is educated in the benefits of physical activity